Wednesday, October 14, 2009
The Dragon
I don't know why I treasure this item so much. I guess its because I find its beauty dark and unordinary. A dragon. A black dragon with golden swirls over its body. It represents strength and power two things that I admire but don't have at all. Thats why when I look at it, I see what it stands for and am very envious. Its eyes are fierce with anger. Its claws look like they could reach out and dig their sharp nails into you. His nostrols are flared with anger and his mouth ready to breathe fire. Incense smoke billows out of its mouth as if he just breathed fire. A creature so different and unique with meaning so stong and deep. A dragon's beauty is dark and intense. A creature you would not dare to mess with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment