Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Super Mario

In a world of color and crazyiness, I try my best to travel through this kingdom. Jumping through the air and hoping not to fall because I tried so hard to get this far. Another mushroom and a fire flower is all I need to survive in this world The surrounding is so wild and different on each level, it makes me want to reach each level as as fast as possible. It seems as though i'll never make it through this kingdom and save the princess. Each tunnel takes me to hidden places that hold hidden things. When I finally reach the bridge. I see Bowser waiting to attack. I attack back the best I can. I wait for him to stop throwing weapons at me and I jump over him and make to the other side. I finally beat the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment